“Detailed, Easy-To-Read Strata Reports Delivered Within 48 HOURS of Gaining Access to the Relevant Documents or Your Money Back”
Before you purchase a strata-titled flat, unit or apartment in Sydney, make sure you order a strata title report from Pink Inspections.
Why? Because both the value of a strata-titled unit and your quality of life can be heavily influenced by the contents of your strata records.
What Is A Strata Title Report?
A title is a piece of paper that proves you own a property. A Strata Title proves you have ownership of a ‘unit’ of a building. This could be a villa, townhouse, or similar property. With a Strata Title you’re part of the aggregated ownership of a building. This ownership is called the Body Corporate which takes care of, and funds, the maintenance of a building (for more information see: What is a Strata Title?).
With a Strata Title inspection, you discover how the property is organised so you fully understand the common ownership structure and related responsibilities.
What Will The Report Cover?
The Strata Title Inspection will cover:
- Inspection of the corporation’s books and records
- Insurance issues
- Strata Titles Act breaches
- Pet regulations
For example, wouldn’t you like to know:
- Whether or not the strata scheme is adequately insured?
- What regular or special levies you’ll have to contribute?
- Whether or not there is any evidence of building or structural problems that may forewarn you of further expenses down the track?
- Whether or not the strata scheme has an adequate reserve of funds, or whether it’s stone broke?
- If there has been a history of disharmony between owners?
- What the strata regulations are regarding items such as renovation, refurbishment or pet ownership?
This report provides you with the answers to those questions and more to help you make a wise purchase decision. So before you “sign on the dotted line”, order a strata title inspection report from Pink Inspections.
Why Should You Get A Strata Report?
Strata title reports are extremely beneficial because they can cover (or uncover) valuable and important legal information you must know before buying a property.
Building maintenance issues are often revealed in the records and in some cases, an impending “Special Levy” may be revealed. A Special Levy is an amount levied on each unit owner by the owner’s corporation to fund a specific, often large expenditure where the owner’s corporation does not have sufficient money to do so. A Special Levy can, in some cases be many thousands of dollars per unit holder and where a levy like this is planned, it can often change a purchaser’s opinion of the value of the unit or villa/townhouse.
One key is understanding general levies which are paid quarterly and will cover annual maintenance and repairs. A Strata Inspection Report gives you a full summary of the records produced by the owner’s corporation including minutes of meetings for the past 4 years where available. The inspection can take 2-3 working days.
Why Pink Inspections?
- FAST Service: We Guarantee to deliver your Strata Title Report within 48 hours of gaining access to the relevant documents or it’s FREE (applies to fax or email delivery; excludes weekends and public holidays).
- Quality Reports : All reports are prepared by an experienced, qualified and insured inspector. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by the concise, easy-to-read format of your report.
- Personalised Service: We’re happy to pay particular attention to any areas of concern that you may have at no extra charge. Our inspectors also make themselves available to discuss the findings of your report.
- Comprehensively insured, not self-insured
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Our clients include over 600 conveyancing and legal firms who trust us to perform strata title inspections for their clients.
How To Order
To order your Strata Title Inspection Report now, Click Here to Order Online or CALL 1300 737 879.
For other order methods, enquiries or contact information, please see our contact page. If you are a conveyancing solicitor who wants to order reports for your clients, click here to enquire about our account options for volume purchasers.